Who We Are
Our Website is published and owned by Microbiology Consultants, LLC, a limited liability company existing under the laws of the State of Florida, United States of America. Our main office is located at 19009 St. Laurent Drive, Lutz, Florida 33558, USA.
The term 'rapidmicromethods.com' or 'rapidmicrobiologicalmethods.com' or 'rapidmicrobiology.org' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of Our Website.
Proprietary Website Content and Copyright Notice
All proprietary content residing on Our Website and other websites operated by us (collectively "Our Website") is owned by us. © Copyright 2010-2019 rapidmicromethods.com; © Copyright 2010-2019 rapidmicrobiologicalmethods.com; © Copyright 2010-2019 rapidmicrobiology.org. All rights reserved.
You may not copy, reproduce, modify, frame, publish, republish, redistribute, download, upload, modify, decode, transmit or otherwise distribute, via any media, partially or completely, any aspect or element of Our Website or its content, whether or not visible, including, without limitation, our tutorial, product matrix, validation, regulatory, ROI, references, blog, news, calendar or events, or other pages, images, advertisements, and editorial content appearing on or contained in Our website, without our advanced written authorization, provided that you may make a single copy for your personal, private, and non-commercial use.
Links To and From Our Website and Third Party Advertisements
Our Website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not control nor have the ability to control third party websites that are linked from or to Our Website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We do not endorse, approve or recommend the websites or the contents, products or services offered by websites that are linked to or from Our Website. We do not endorse, approve or recommend the products or services advertised by third parties on Our Website or the companies placing these advertisements. We do not undertake to examine, monitor, or evaluate the contents, advertisements, products, services or other material made available on or through third party advertisements and websites.
In no event will we be held responsible for comments posted on Our Website, third party content, products or services, whether or not advertised on Our Website and whether or not linked to or from Our Website. It is your responsibility to take appropriate precautions when when responding to third party advertisements and when visiting a third party website that may be linked to or from Our Website including precautions necessary to avoid infection by malicious electronic agents such as "viruses", "Trojan horses", or any other "parasites".
Information in our RMM Product Matrix
Product information and descriptions, including images, available on Our Website are for informational purposes only and are based upon the best information made available to us in the public domain and by the product vendors or suppliers.
Product information, descriptions and specifications found on Our Website are not guaranteed, are not contractual in nature and cannot be used to bind us.
We are not responsible for errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the Product information, descriptions and specifications found on Our Website.
Limitations of Liability and Indemnity
We are not and do not act as a representative or agent of any manufacturer or supplier of products and services, including of its advertisers, with the exception of the owner of Our Website. We do not, are not authorized to, and do not purport to, act for or on behalf of any manufacturer or supplier of products and services, with the exception of the owner of Our Website.
The information contained in Our Website is for general information purposes only. It is subject to change without notice. The information is provided by us, and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the accuracy, timeliness, reliability, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Our Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
We have no control over the sites, catalogs, and products of any manufacturer or supplier described on Our Website.
We are not responsible for information and representations made by advertisers, and we are not liable for any claim, loss, expense or damage occasioned by such information or representations.
We are not liable for any claim, loss, expense or damage as a result of your using Our Website to purchase products or services from any manufacturer or supplier described on Our Website.
Specifically and without limitation, we decline responsibility for:
- any error, inaccuracy, or omission concerning information available on Our Website;
- any act or omission of an advertiser;
- any and all damages resulting from unauthorized intrusion by third parties (hackers) who modify information or content available on Our Website;
- any and all damages arising from malicious electronic agents such as viruses;
- any and all damages arising from privacy breaches;
- any and all claims for lost data, lost profits, loss of business, or any and all other consequential, incidental, special, indirect or punitive damages, regardless of cause, origin, nature, or consequence and even if we may have been advised of the possibility of such damage, arising from access to or use of Our Website or the impossibility of reaching or using Our Website.
Our Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in Our Website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of Our Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Reference within this site to any specific commercial or non-commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by us. The views and opinions of the authors of content published on Our Website does not necessarily state or reflect the opinion of Our Website or its owner.
The information, content and services available on Our Website are provided "as is" without any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our members, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses and assessments, of whatever type or nature, arising or resulting from your use of Our Website or from information or representations you make or send on or through Our Website.
Posting Comments on Our Blog and News Pages
The blog and news pages on Our Website may provide comment sections where users of Our Website may leave a comment. We do not monitor or control the content of information posted by others, and instead simply provides a service by allowing users to access information that has been made available. Because we do not control the content posted, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content.
Users of Our Website acknowledge that they may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any comment, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any comment, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any comment posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available. Should a comment be found or reported in violation with, but not limited to, the following terms, it will be our sole discretion as to what action should be taken.
Every user of Our Website agrees to NOT use the comment sections to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any comment that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any comment that shows nudity, partial nudity or adult content;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any comment that exhorts others to commit illegal acts;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a rapidmicromethods.com staff member, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any comment transmitted through the comment sections;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- repost a comment that was deleted;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any comment that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any comment that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes "bait and switch";
- use Our Website as a forwarding service to another website;
- solicit passwords or personal identifying information for unintended, commercial or unlawful use from other users;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any comment that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law.
You acknowledge that it is technically impossible to provide Our Website free from all defects. Latent defects may lead to the temporary unavailability of Our Website; and the operation of Our Website may be affected by events and/or elements over which we have no control as, for example, the telecommunications and computer networks over which information between you and Our Website and between Our Website and third parties is carried.
We may, at any time, modify or interrupt the availability, temporarily or permanently, of all or part of Our Website in order to perform maintenance, modify, update or upgrade Our Website.
We are not responsible for any inconvenience or damage that may be caused as a result of any modification, suspension, or interruption in availability of Our Website and the services provided by Our Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Our Website, its content, and your use of Our Website is governed by the laws of the State of Florida and the United States of America. Any and all claims arising from Our Website or the use of Our Website, regardless of form, nature or type, must be brought in the courts or other tribunal located in Tampa, Florida, USA.
Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential and will never be shared with outside parties without your written permission.
We use return email addresses to answer the emails we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
In some instances, we use provided phone numbers or physical addresses to respond to inquiries we may receive. Such information is not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
We will never rent or sell personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, our web hosting service has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we may received from you online.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our web site from those we have confirmed are under 13, and no part of our web site is structured to attract anyone under 13.